Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Euphony of LOVE

Does love really exists? Or its really a Myth and won't turn into reality ever? Those are the key questions?
People who read my blogs are aware that when it comes to love I am quite doubtful. I am not big fan of so called love. I am not talking about the love between mother or child, or love that I and you have for our families, our sibblings etc. I just wonder about the love that Romeo and Juliet were in, or Heer-Ranjha, or Soni-Mahiwal and many other great lovers. Because i truly want to feel that love, I want to experience that eternal love, not the contemporary love, which is solely caused by hormonal imbalances full of mental and physical purposes.
Please don't say its typical and girlish.....because it not!!!

One of my classmate living in India asked me, "How does he look?" First i thought why suddenly he is asking me that, i got confused?? I just stopped tracing the MRI images for a minute on which i was working simultaneously and started thinking to answer his question. He repeated his question.?? I said there is... No doubt he is handsome, cute and intelligent person. He said, than how come nobody loves me...there was the question to which i don't even have answer to!!!
He said guys who are not even handsome have girl friends....then why doesn't he has one....? I told him that color, or looks doesn't really matter, if you are in love with that person...Giving him TYPICAL ANSWER, which i know is not true....
Laughingly he ridiculed me, asking me if I really think LOVE EXIST? And people really fall in love.....he said everybody enjoy these days with no strings attach. I thought this was just fashion in Foreign countries, but certainly i was wrong.
He asked about me, if I had bf or if I was looking for bf?? I immediately just changed the topic. I didn't wanted to tell him that i have become somewhat a freak, whenever guys at work or college friend or even in social gatherings tells me that they like me ...i just start panicking now and I make excuses to avoid them. Because ....... I don't know ...why, I honestly don't know the reason? I am honestly scared. I don't want to to believe that some one could fall in love with me. Not that i am not attractive =) simply coz i am not flawless.
Coming back to my conversation with my friend. ...
While listening to him, my heart was sinking because I was expecting others to tell me that love do exist. Encourage me to believe it. So i could regain my faith in LOVE, faith which i have lost. Every time I try to believe that LOVE is not a myth, I am told that I am so freaking Right, it is indeed a Myth, and i should keep moving on the route in which i am forced to hate LOVE?
I don't want to be right. I want to be wrong at least once in my life....the one LOVE ....the true LOVE...that is not myth...
I know it is certainly a cliche, not believing in love on one hand and than hoping to find a reason to start believing in love. I want to believe in love, THE LOVE~
"THE LOVE" that brings two strangers together...LOVE that makes you passionate for your beloved. LOVE that changes autumn into springs. LOVE that mends the broken hearts....LOVE that smells good....feels right and you are just loved by love....Love that has no hidden agenda.... Love that is pure....LOVE that doesn't make you sad, love that isn't painful.... ....LOVE that just stays with you forever and ever....
I want to believe that there are happy endings, just like in story of Cinderella, or sleeping beauty....
Some where deep down in my heart I am confident that this LOVE doesn't even exist..............But its Euphony of my life that I want that love to exist...at least once...!
Till than LOVE will remain A myth for me.....and i will keep hating it!

Parvy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling love is just a love, try n hate it, won't really work.

Anonymous said...

LOVE existz.. U cant feel wen odrz tell u.. itz a blessin to a vry few, n sumtymz even aftr gettin, one loses it.. d true, eternal n divine luv..

(n d single line frm niharika, saez a lott)

GOd blezz..

Butterfly said...

Things change and people as well1! Priorities changes so rapidly, I just wonder what made me write this blog now... i am just wondering. I typed more than six to seven hundred, not realizing what i am trying to get at!! Feel totally lost. What I want has become quite a question for me to answer, do I even have any purpose left for breathing. I feel everyone is ahead of me and i just getting behind and behind....
May be i am drowning and i am not able to realize that ??????????????

Anonymous said...

Itz juz ur phatasma.. u r nt laggin behind.. itz juz ur mind dat iz creatin obstaclez n confusionz fr u.. u need to relax.. u really need to, n jz try to realise wat u really want.. priorities kip on changin, dey rather shud.. odrwyz lyf wud b so stagnant.. obstacles r wat v c wen v turn our eyez awae frm our goal.. so juz chillax, ppl will change, dey alwaez will, datz a bitter truth n one az to accept d fact, happily or gloomily.. itz our choice..

god blezz..

mTeaFlavour said...

Hi Parvy!!
u are not hating love...actually u r eagerly waiting for it..it is lyk a train coming down to where u stay, where u r waiting eagerly at the station..u know someone is there in that train..he's coming for u only parvy!!..u'r jus waiting for that moment wen he'll get down frm the train..look around searching for u..and u'll feel lyk running towards him and hugging him tightly..tears rolling down ur cherry-cheeks..u'll say " I hate u!!.why are u so late???..i'm waiting for u so long !!!!"..he smiles and says "my parvy!! if i hadnt come late i wudnt have seen u love me so much!!".....
this is love parvy...it jus happns..it is more likely to exists wen u hate it !![;)]

Anonymous said...

Parvy, its not a topic to 'think' so much abt... Love is a feeling, n u can never hate a feeling without having it. it really EXISTS, n u'll get plenty of its examples if u look across... no, they are not all caused by 'harmonal imbalances', some of them r really true.
doesn't matter if u hvnt fallen in love with someone yet, coz love doesn't have any age limit (if its really the pure love)... so just keep the life going with its own pace n leave the rest on ur destiny... n stop thinking about it anymore, coz it doesn't have to do with ur cautious mind. certainly one day u'll find 'him', ur mr right in someone... :)

Butterfly said...

Thanks for your time....
Well first of all you need to look around and you will find more people in branded love rather than eternal love. Plenty of examples of people in true love and getting it all..the perfect ending? huh? I doubt it? I really do? They are only few people who get it all, the eternal love. I know that eternal love is not cause by hormonal imbalance, because its meant to be happen. But please don't tell the guy and girls who are in high schools fall in true love...well that the contemporary love i am talking.~the branded love. Which is for show off...nothing more than hormonal imbalance...its not just in case of high school teenagers, but its common even among adults...
I am not shopping for love, whatsoever, I know it will turn from myth into reality when someone will come for me...but rather than falling in contemporary love I would rather prefer love as myth...

virvadra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.