Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Void

This journal i wrote when Niharika left. I am publishing today~11/9/08

Final call was made for international flights to Iraq, Jordan, UAE....I was standing by Pete's cousin sister Julie and niharika's buaji.  Niharika looked at me quickly and started setting her trolly for boarding. Pete hugged her sister and buaji and me. I knew the time to say final god bye had began already.  I didn't had guts to go near Nihar and hug her for one last time. I was practically numb and I could feel that my blood pressure was quite low, since i didn't ate anything for past 6 hours. I was avoiding her....i knew for one more time if i went near her...it will be hard for me to control my tears and her as well. Before leaving for airport mom called and said that i shouldn't be crying because Niharika's needs encouragement, and i promise that i won't cry. So i was keeping my words, by avoiding her...

She took deep breath and hugged her buaji and her buaji said ~"that from now on Pete was her family, the family that she has longed for, so for each and every minute from now on...she has to pray for his long life".

  I was happy for her that atleast she has found her love, her soul mate in Pete.  Pete came upto me and said that i should say good bye as the were boarding in few minutes. I couldn't resist and i hugged her so tightly and we both cried....every moment was creating A void....A VOID, and i told her not to cry, even though tears were rolling down my cheeks. Pete came  and hugged  us and consoled. There was silence between us...... even though there was white noise of announcements...i let her finally go, she was gone....in few minutes...she was behind the glass wall... i could see her and Pete getting their luggage checked by security. Everybody kept waving their hands, but i just simply starred ...i was sad, depress...i couldn't even smile, i could see that she was blank as well and pete was their to  hold her. 

After coming back to Davis, nothing seems to be known ....i felt like perfect stranger. A VOID of my friend, my mentor in my life was created may be forever...A VOID.....

Parvy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog really made me cry. I love you and miss you so much.
I don't think i would have been such a better person without you. You made my life so different.
Thanks for everything Parv. You went out of your league to just help me at times. You are more then a sister to me.
Muaawwwhhh