Friday, September 12, 2008

Is it just a Phase of life.....?


How many of us love Changes.....depends i guess what kind of change it is???? hmmm (pause)
 I know they are part of life and nature....but suddenly i am not sure how good i am at accepting and flowing with changes. I am really confused. Lately, i feel myself getting lost in the vortex of confusions. I am changing, i could feel that. My attitude towards life is changing. I don't want to talk to people I know or people who know me...i have no clue why??..... I am not proud of it and Not that i don't i love them BUT ..... I feel like talking to random people, strangers, who know nothing about me and i know nothing about them. No expectations at all....... Why I am doing that? Is it just phase of my life..... which will be over soon or stay for ever??.....Does it happen with everybody? Does everybody feel like breezing out in their life .....or its just who I am or whom i have changed to?

I am becoming more desperate to see myself as doctor, where my name says "Dr. Parvinder Kaur" and work in Mayo clinic. The imagination of myself working among the people who have same goal as i have in life...is just GREATTTTTTT. I know this journey needs lot of patience and persistent, but atleast i would know ...that i am on my track....and i am about reach the shore...!

I am in search of new identity, the identity that will represent my inner self. I just feel everything is changing, people are changing, things are changing. Suddenly friends have become strangers and strangers have become friend....is it happening for good or something bad...who knows?

I love my work and what i do...but i want something different now. Just getting tired of 9-10 job. I want Different and unique things, that stays for ever. I feel like life is not moving...its has become still....days are changing into nights and nights into days..but i feel life is somewhat stagnant....Do people also experience something like that in their life or its just me?

Dr.Charlie, my boss, my mentor, is establish doctor (MD) and he works for UCDMC ~Alzheimer's Center and has its own research lab. I want something like this in my life. Whenever i see him, i find him happy and satisfied in his life. I also want to be happy and satisfied....I know i have long journey to travel, but i hope this journey will be fruitful and i'll be satisfied at the end.

Lately, I feel like I am living life in small episodes....!

~parvy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believ derez a phase in evry1'z lyf wen one jz wants to liv lyk one was in an exile.. away frm evry1, in solitude or talkin to random ppl bt nt talkin to d onez v knw..

Bt wat i feel is dat d onez vknw can vry well undaztand if v tell dem abt dis situation n i feel dey wud neva cum in b/w ur solitude bt perhaps will keep waitin fr u to cumback.. and dats wat true frnship or a relation is.. u cant imagine ur mom/dad not waitin fr u to cum bak home, wen u rush outta d house aftr a quarel.. do ya?? similar is d case wid ppl who truly value u, n dose r d ones u really deserve n dey also do d same..

god blezz..